The Heart-y Hamper with Red and White Wine
Our new Hearty Hamper will bring a smile to whoever receives it! It's the ideal gift for a celebration, or to say "good luck" or "thinking of you" or simply "thank you".
Featuring a Champagne, Strawberries and Cream Cheshire Cheese Heart Truckle and an indulgent pack of Beau's Rich Chocolate Brownies (freshly hand made in the Cotswolds).
To round things off, we've also added a pack of Roly's crumbly Vanilla Clotted Cream Fudge made in Stow-on-the-Wold, and a pack of Wookey Hole (Somerset) Cheddar Crackers. All washed down with 2 small bottles of wine (red and white).
These fine foods are delivered using carbon-neutral couriers wherever possible.
- 1 fine wicker hamper approx 14" - ethically sourced.
- 1 Champage, Strawberries and Cream Cheshire Cheese Heart Truckle 150g.
- For a different flavour, please choose from options shown below.
- 1 pack of 4 slices of Beau's Hand Made Rich Chocolate Brownies.
- 1 pack of Roly's Crumbly Hand Made Clotted Cream Fudge 175g.
- For a different flavour or vegan alternative, please choose from options shown below.
- 1 pack of Grate Britain Wookey Hole Cheddar Crackers 45g.
- 1 small bottle of red wine 18.7cl*
- 1 small bottle of white wine 18.7cl*
- 1 pack of Fragato Spanish pitted olives seasoned with lemon 70g.
- 1 outer cardboard recyclable box.
- Your treats nestle in filler packaging that is bio-degradable. You can re-use it as mulch for the garden, or bundle it up and use it as fuel for barbeques.
* This hamper contains alcohol. Alcohol is not for sale to people under the age of 18. By placing an order for this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over.
These items must be used responsibly and appropriately.
Please note that from time to time, contents listed may vary according to availability but total value will always exceed the stated price.
Food Allergies and Intolerances
Please note that our products may contain one or more of the allergens listed below and detailed information is shown on each product. If you would like any further information before you purchase, we would be very happy to discuss this in more detail with you. Please complete and submit our online form and we'll reply.
- Nuts (namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio, cashew, Macadamia or Queensland nut)
- Cereals containing gluten (namely wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat) barley, rye and oats)
- Sesame seeds
- Sulphur dioxide
Chilled foods (e.g. cheese, cream, etc.) are sent in an insulated pouch with an ice pack.
We aim to deliver within 2 to 3 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday - Saturday.
We are unable to despatch chilled items (cheese, cream, etc.) on a Saturday because of the length of time fresh or refrigerated products will be in a depot on Sunday for delivery on Monday.
We are unable to deliver to Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Scilly Isles because of the length of time products will be in transit.